Friday, July 17, 2009
36.5 Weeks and Counting
Went to see the OB this morning. All is well with the Little Miss--her heart sounds strong and she's head down, ready for action. We'll have our last ultrasound next Friday to estimate her size and make sure we're all set. I haven't gained anything for the past 3 visits, but Dr. Eyvazzadeh said not to worry, especially given my terrible heartburn. He said as long as I'm not losing, he's not worried. I so appreciate his easy-going attitude. He did say I can try Zantac for the heartburn, so I'll pick some up today. Mylanta, my usual standby, hasn't been helping much lately, so bringing in the big guns should help. Made the rest of my OB appointments, too, and I laughed when the receptionist stopped at the August 7th appointment and said, "We'll just wait and see beyond that..." I told her I hoped I could even cancel that one! It all feels very surreal right now--I know there's a baby on the way but it just doesn't seem possible. Just a few more weeks...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's so close! I hate heartburn! I had it the worst with Calvin. Every time I drank water, I got heartburn. ugh. I hope it's gone in just a few short weeks! Have any pics of the baby's room?
ReplyDelete