Thursday, July 23, 2009

Baby Spice

Nathan was up extra early this morning after having NO nap yesterday. I got up with him at about 6:15 and was waking up myself while he was tootling around, as he usually does in the mornings. He was in the kitchen drawers as usual, but today he decided to find out what was in the top drawer where I keep all the spice jars. Next thing I saw, he was carrying around a packet of gumbo spices that I'd bought awhile ago but never got around to using. A few minutes later it suddenly got very quiet in the kitchen and when I walked over to see what was going on, there he was... sitting on the floor, packet pulled open, gumbo spices all over the floor and Nathan, and Nathan happily eating the spices...mostly smiling but every once in awhile making a face that said, "Whoa, was it THAT taste?!" Unfortunately, the camera was in the other room and I never would've made it back without Nathan following me...it was priceless though!

No comments:

Post a Comment