Friday, July 31, 2009

38-1/2 Weeks and Still Nothing

Dr. Eyvazzadeh: "Where's the baby?"

Me: (thinking he means Nathan who he enjoys seeing each week) "At home with Grandma."

Dr. E: "No, I mean where's this baby?"

Me: (sighing) "I wish I knew!"

Yes, that's right...still no baby...and not many signs that she's planning to make her appearance any time very soon. I had a lot of cramping this week and a few contractions off and on, but when Dr. E checked me, he said, "No change." Disappointing...

I've been walking as much as I can and we even gave in and ate another pizza with special labor-inducing powers...and all I have to show for that is gas pain, yippee!

I know she'll come when she's ready and I really don't want her before that (unless there's some medical reason she needs to be out sooner) since God knows best. Just trying to be patient...but waiting and all this anticipation is getting to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment