Thursday, March 3, 2011
Life in Snippets
Yes, it's been ages. Yes, there is sooo much to share. No, I don't have time for that right now. But it did occur to me one day this week that posting my news on Facebook is fun and all...but will I have access to all of it later? Since my life right now is one of constant doing/cleaning/cooking/running/folding/playing.... I'm not all that consistent with chronicling my children's baby- and toddlerhoods. Yeah, I know everyone says they have that problem when the second kid comes along, but literally...Nathan hardly has any photos in an album, Abigail has almost no photos of herself printed (there are photos, don't worry), and I fear that I'll turn around and they'll be off to college and I'll have nothing documented (or worse, that my mommy-brain will be permanent and irreversible so I won't even remember that I raised them!)! So, snippets it is for now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Amen sister!
ReplyDelete