Yes, it's been forever since I posted. All I can say is...that's the way it is right now...feast or famine!
Lots has been happening in the Ko household, especially with the growing kiddos. I hope to recap much of that at some point, but I wanted to just get back on the blogging wagon, so to speak, so that I can start recording the fun of Nathan talking. After all the agonizing I did over if he had some issue (my worrying nature), he's talking a ton all of the sudden. Here's just a snippet from today...
Me: Nathan, what should we have for dinner?
Nathan: (insert super cute little boy voice) Pizza, pizza
Me: We don't have pizza, buddy.
N: (shrugging shoulders and putting up hands) Oh well.
Me: laughing...
Meanwhile, Miss Abigail continues to be so stinking fun. She wakes up happy and singing until we go in and get her. Having her own room has made a huge difference in her sleeping patterns...hallelujah! She's been crawling for a long time now and would walk if she could just get the hang of it...oh man, John and I are going to have our hands full with this one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment