Monday, August 31, 2009

Abigail's First Month Stats



OK, maybe John and I have some kind of weird pride thing when it comes to our kids' height/weight/head circumference stats, but we've always gotten pretty happy when they've "scored" high. That being said...

Abigail had her 1-month check-up today and she weighs 9 lbs. 7.5 oz. (yes, that's right, that's a 19.5 oz. gain in 10 days...twice the average gain in that amount of time...and yes, I have some serious breastfeeding mama pride right now!). She's in the 75th percentile for weight...woohoo! She's now 22 inches long (90th percentile) and her head is 75th percentile (can't remember the actual number...oops). Her belly button is all healed up so she can have a tub bath now (I've been wanting to give her one so badly so I'm pretty excited about that). We'll go back in a month for another check-up, at which point she'll get her first round of immunizations...poor thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment